New Year, new look...
Well, it took me much longer than anticipated to get the new format up and running, but I'm delighted with the results (if I do say so myself). I was extremely sorry to give up the "Magic Paper" template, but the upgrade to Blogger doesn't support it, so...
Now we have lovely art from Arthur Rackham (The Fairies in Spring, ca. 1906, in case you're interested) and a quote from Tennyson.
How cultured!
I've also updated all the links - hopefully now I've caught up with all the new URLs - and added a series of websites relevant to Regency England. Enjoy!
P.S. And in case you missed it - I'm 46.6% finished with edits! That's - gasp! - almost halfway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yay! I am so excited for you! I'll be the first in line to buy your book, maybe I'll buy a couple and give them as gifts. :)
I've always wanted to write a book, even if I never get it published. It would be nice to say that I have done it! Maybe I'll give it a try someday, see what it's like.
I *LOVE* it!
Yay! Thanks so much, you guys!
Post a Comment